In the article (Armored Core 6 Low FPS: How to increase FPS and fix sluterring in Armored Core 6) we will be providing steps to increase the FPS and to fix the sluterring lag in armored core 6 fires of the rubicon game.
Armored core 6 fires of the rubicon is one of the best game of 2023 which is completely a mecha based RPG game and is developed by FromSoftware gaming industry and the game is published by Bandai Namco entertainment. We have got intel about players are getting sluterring issues and fps issues in this game mostly during the graphic intense fights so we are here to provide a permanent solution for Armored Core 6 how to increase FPS and fix lag. Let’s get in to it!
Table of Contents of Armored Core 6 Low FPS: How to increase FPS and fix sluterring in Armored Core 6 fires of the rubicon
Here are the steps about how to increase FPS and fix sluttering issues in windows 10 and windows 11
Step1. Add “Armored core 6” application in the nvidia control panel.
1. Click on Program settings and then select the “Armored core 6” application in it.
2. Set Power management mode to “Prefer Maximum Performance” and Texture filtering-Quality to “High performance” from your end.
Step2. Create a high performance power plan.
1.Open your windows search bar and type “choose a power plan” and click on it.
2. Click on create a power plan.
3. Select High performance power plan and click next and then save it from your end.
Step3. Disable xbox in windows.
1. Open your windows search bar and then type “Xbox” in it and then select the xbox icon as per the screenshot.
2. Disable xbox and toggle it off from your end. We would highly recommend you to disable the capture option as well.
Step4. Delete the temporary files which will boost your performance by 10%.
1. Type “temp” in windows search bar and then click on “Delete temporary files”.
2. Click on temporary files.
3. Select everything in here including windows cleanup files and then click Remove.
Step5. Disable windows update which will boost your performance by 5-7%.
- Hold Windows key+ R button together to open RUN command and then type “services.msc” in it and look for windows update service.
2. Right click on “windows update” and then select “Disable” and then stop the services. Apply the change.
Game Settings for better FPS in Armored core 6 for low to mid end computers
Edit: kindly set the volumetric Fog quality to low as well for better performance.
Basically these settings works mostly for all types of games like Armored core 6, counter strike 2, Battlefiled 5, Leagues of Legends, csgo ( counter strike global offensive) etc.
Extra steps to boost performance and increase fps in games 2023 are in the followings:-
- Disable startups: Hold Windows key + R button together to open run command and Type “msconfig” in it and then click on “Start up” and then disable all the startup apps which are not required to run during the computer boot.
- Delete Temp files: Hold Windows key + R button together to open Run command and Type “temp” and delete all the temporary files from your end. Once you have deleted the files from temp folder and repeat the same steps and then type %temp% instead of temp and delete all the files.
- Free up Space in the disk: Delete the unnecessary files from the local disk specially from the local disk in which the armored core 6 game is installed at the moment.
- Enable Game mode in computer: Type game mode in the windows search bar and then enable the game mode option from your end.
You would be getting 20-25% boost in Armored core 6 as well as in all other games like counter strike 2, Battlefiled 5, Leagues of Legends, csgo ( counter strike global offensive) etc using the same steps which are basically universal steps to boost pc performance. There are mostly high intense graphics effects within Armored core 6 gameplay so lowering down the effects graphic settings would do the job sweetly to boost FPS even in low to mid end computers so the conclusion of this article/blog (Armored Core 6 Low FPS: How to increase FPS and fix sluterring in Armored Core 6) would be to simply lower down effects graphic settings within the game, disable startup apps, delete the temporary files of computers, disable xbox game bar, disable unnecessary background apps and free up space in disk, create high performance power option in windows 10 and windows 11.